THANK YOU FOR KEEPING OUR CAMPUS SAFE
- NO U TURNS ON COSTA DRIVE
- No dropping students off from passenger door on Costa Drive forcing your child to cross a lane of traffic
- MUST use loading zones properly
- Students that will need any extra assistance/time entering and existing building, will need to park in lot, walk sidewalk, and enter through front door.
- Please protect our children and drive carefully. The speed limit is 20 mph around school buildings on school days when children are present.
- Cell phones are prohibited in school zones.
- As a safety precaution, parents are advised to always turn their car engines off when they park their car on school grounds, even if only to walk their child into the school building.
- Children who will be riding bicycles to school should be informed of traffic laws and safety precautions.
- Please enter the parking lot at the ENTRANCE and follow the yellow line around the circle as you proceed to EXIT on to Costa Drive.